We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate investment planning* - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance policies.
• Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax or legal consequences.